Founded in 1997, the Meningitis Foundation of America (MFA) is the first national non-profit in the United States of America dedicated to the education, vaccination and eradication of meningitis. The Meningitis Foundation of America is registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing information, support and resources to individuals, families, healthcare professionals and the public at large about meningitis diagnosis, prevention and vaccinations.
- We fact checked Clive Palmer on the Pfizer vaccine approval. Here's what we found March 4, 2021… about the COVID-19 vaccine is spreading. This week … specific to COVID-19 vaccines states that provisionally approved … three shots: a combined vaccine for diphtheria, tetanus and … for human papillomavirus and meningococcal. Doctors assess minors for …
- Behind vaccine doubts in Africa, a deeper legacy of distrust March 4, 2021… Africa, conspiracy theories about vaccines were popular even before … settlement over a controversial meningitis drug trial in Kano … the deaths were due to meningitis, not the drug, … has refused vaccines. Countering fear Some concerns about vaccine safety stem …
- Inoculated medical workers look to assure vaccine-wary public March 4, 2021… verify the safety of the vaccines before the shots are made … the public later this year. Vaccines are expected to prove highly … of meningitis among children who received a measles-mumps-rubella vaccine. After …
- University Senate Update: Commencement, COVID vaccines and Fall 2021 semester March 3, 2021… of the 300 COVID-19 vaccine doses they received to … The university received 300 additional vaccine doses on Feb. 25, … a requirement, similar to the Meningitis-B vaccine, for all students, faculty … issue right now is that vaccines are EUA (emergency use …
- Biden expects enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May March 3, 2021… Moderna vaccine supply. Those pharmacies will be key in getting the vaccines … -19 vaccines, the three Western drug makers who’ve dominated the vaccine … ;J’s vaccine. GlaxoSmithKline, which makes vaccines against shingles, hepatitis, meningitis and many …
- Enough COVID vaccine for every US adult by end of May, Biden says March 3, 2021… vaccines, the three Western drug makers who’ve dominated the vaccine … vaccines. It, too, has had delays with its COVID-19 vaccine … vaccine. GlaxoSmithKline, which makes vaccines against shingles, hepatitis, meningitis … rival companies’ vaccines. Adjuvants boost …
- White House: Merck to help produce rival J&J’s vaccine March 2, 2021… vaccines, the three Western drug makers who’ve dominated the vaccine … vaccines. It, too, has had delays with its COVID-19 vaccine … vaccine. GlaxoSmithKline, which makes vaccines against shingles, hepatitis, meningitis … rival companies’ vaccines. Adjuvants boost …
- Educate – Vaccinate – EradicateMFA is a national 501(c) 3 nonprofit charity started […]
- Life’s AdventuresAll of your experiences in your life can be […]
- Symptoms and PreventionSYMPTOMS The symptoms for all types of meningitis are […]
- A Student’s Meningitis StoryMeningitis in Students – what you need to […]
- After Effects of MeningitisMost people who get meningitis and septicemia survive, […]
- Camp Riley ScholarshipThe Meningitis Foundation of America has worked with […]
Please consider donating securely through our Paypal gateway.
MFA National Headquarters
P O Box 1818
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Striving to be the USA’s leader in meningitis support by promoting awareness, offering education as well as proactive vaccination guidance.